Middleware Library for Android
The EBizCharge Middleware library allows developers to process EMV, contactless and swiped transactions on the EBizCharge gateway. The library handles all communication between the hardware and gateway. This allows developers to create rich mobile payment applications without the hassle and expense of EMV certification.
The library supports Android 4.0+.
- UEMiddleware() - Constructor for middleware class.
- setTerminalConfig() - Changes terminal preferences.
- clearCachedFiles() - Clears all locally cached files related to terminal config and software updates.
- getAvailableDevices() - Returns a list of available paired BT MP200 devices. Devices can be identified by the last 4 of the serial number.
- connect() - Establishes connection to device.
- isConnected() - Returns 'true' if device is connected, 'false' otherwise.
- startTransaction() - Starts a payment request.
- returnPartialAuthDecision() - Continues partial auth transactions when processing through onPromptForPartialAuth()(String partialAmount).
- disconnect() - Disconnects from device.
- getAdvancedAPI() - Returns Advanced API Object to run Manually Keyed Transaction as Card Not Present.
- getDeviceInfo() - Returns details about the device and its configuration.
- getReceipt() - Makes API Call to get receipt from EMV Template.
- getSoftware()- Returns middleware software version.
- getMerchantCapabilities() - Retrieves information about merchant's capabilities.
- getGatewayInfo() - Retrieves information about the gateway being used.
- hardReset() - Performs a hard reset of the terminal (not currently supported by MP200).
- onConnected() - Called when the middleware has connected to the device.
- onStatusChanged() - Called when there is an update to the transaction status.
- onSeePhoneNFC() - Called when the terminal is waiting for the customer to complete a step on their phone or mobile device.
- onPromptForPartialAuth() - Called when a transaction is only partially approved. IMPORTANT: The implementor must create a dialog which gives the user the choice to accept or decline the partial authorization. When the result is received the implementor must then call returnPartialAuthDecision().
- onTransactionComplete() - Called when the transaction is complete.
- onDisconnected() - Called when the middleware has disconnected from the device.
- onDeviceInfoReceived() - Called when device info has been received.
- onError() - Called when there is a general error, if the transaction cannot proceed it will have been cancelled gracefully, no need to call cancel
- onProgressBarUpdateAvailable() - Called back when the progress bar has changed.
- onReceiptReceived() - Called back when the receipt object returns from the API.
- onMerchantCapabilitiesReceived() - Called when merchant capability data has been received.
- onGatewayInfoReceived() - Called when gateway info has been received.
v2.3.1 - 2017-01-23
- Support for the First Data Nashville and Tsys processing platforms
2.2.1 - 8/11/16 - Support for the Global processing platform
See the full change log